12 DAYS | 12 CHALLENGES | 12 HUGE PRIZE BUNDLES
We're kicking things off with a cityscape FFA featuring work from all the Shooters Collective! There are no composites allowed in this one so we want to see super technical editing.
- Must only use the images in the Google Drive below without compositing. You can clean up the image by removing things but we're looking for edits that focus on the fundamentals.
- Your entry must be posted on your feed between 00:00 AM-11:59 PM GMT on 12th December 2020.
- Must use the hashtag #ShootersChallenge_1
- Must tag the photographer, @world.shooters and @ny.shooters
- Must follow @world.shooters and @ny.shooters
For the full list of terms and conditions, head to the bottom of the page.
We're super excited to be working with all of these generous sponsors to make this project happen!
We're giving away all of these incredible prizes!
These are in no particular order and will be randomly assigned at the end of the project.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
So you've read the descriptions and are ready to get involved, here's what you do next!
We've provided the whole schedule to give you a chance to get thinking, get prepared and you can even start creating if you like.
rEAD THE T&C's
Please make sure you've read them through to ensure all your entries count!
Each challenge has some specific rules which you'll find in the schedule above!
Read them below.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Make the challenge your own to really stand out from the crowd. Entries that really stand out to us are those that feel unique and well thought out!
Now it's time to post. There only a 24 hour window for you to post in, don't miss it! That window is 00:00am - 11:59pm GMT.
Remember to check who you need to tag and that you're using the right hashtag!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering into this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
1. Shooters Holiday Challenge is hosted by @world.shooters.
2. The competition is open to everyone who has an Instagram account that is not private.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry and image download can be found at worldshooters.com/holiday-challenge
6. Multiple entries will be accepted per person per day.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant
by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The full list of prizes can be found at worldshooters.com/holiday-challenge
11. The winners will be notified by DM on Instagram within 48 hours of the closing date (January 1st, 2021).
If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Accepted entries must be posted on the entree's Instagram feed between 00:00 am - 11:59 pm GMT on the date of that day of the challenge.
15. The winners must be following @world.shooters and the Shooters page(s) hosting the day(s) of the entry/entries. You must use #ShootersChallenge_x (replace x with day of entry) for all submissions. You must tag the Shooters page hosting the day’s challenge (unless posting a reel), and, for FFA entries, tag the respective photographer (and model, if applicable) in each submission. It is also encouraged to follow all of the Shooters pages to help support the community.
16. FFA images provided by the World Shooters are only to be used for this contest and NOT for any other purpose. Copyright belongs to the owner of the images listed under the photo in the Google Drive link.